First Things First:
• San Francisco, CA
• Date: July 21-22
• Location: Ferney Art Studios
• 10 a.m. - around 4 p.m. each day
• Cost: $500. ($250 deposit + $250 due at camp.)
• A $5 PayPal transaction fee has been added to your deposit.
• Tuition includes lunch, snacks, and your own Dewit Design Toolkit.
Dewit Design Camp is a weekend design workshop with interior decorator + stylist AB Chao. At this jam-packed, whirlwind two-day camp, you'll learn everything from interior design basics to magazine-worthy styling, and how to apply it to your own space.
Topics covered include:
• Basic principles of design
• Creating inspiration boards
• Drawing layouts
• Paint, wall coverings, lighting, window treatments, furniture, art
• Using and repurposing existing items
• Decorating on a budget
• Common mistakes
• Putting it all together
• Shooting interiors
• Q & A
One-on-one sessions and decorating services are also available at a discounted rate.
What to bring:
• Pen and paper
• Photos of your space (on laptop/flash drive)
• DSLR camera, if you have one
• Cancellations are non-refundable unless you can find someone to fill your spot.
• Travel and accommodations not included.
For more info:
• Please consult the FAQ. Yay!
Photo by Jordan Ferney